Looking for a place to celebrate Commencement? How about conveniently on campus!
University of Michigan 2013 Commencement Brunch
The Michigan Union, located in the heart of campus, will host their annual Commencement Brunch Celebration on Saturday, May 4, immediately following the ceremony. The buffet-style brunch features a variety of elegant main courses, salads, breakfast items, and desserts. The price is $32.00 for adults and $17.50 for children under twelve; plus tax and gratuity. The brunch takes place directly after Commencement. Seating is limited, so please reserve early. Reservations may be made online and must be prepaid. Reservations canceled a minimum of 72 hours in advance are fully refundable. For additional information, please call (734) 764-8837.
The chefs of University Unions are planning a wonderful array of dishes for the brunch including:
- Assorted breakfast breads including Sour Cream Coffee Cake, Muffins, Bagels
- Garlic Rolls
- Roasted Vegetable & Artichoke Quiche
- Garden Vegetable Display, Fresh Fruit & Cheeses, assorted Crackers and French Bread
- Michigan Salad with Sundried Cherries, Toasted Walnuts and Bleu Cheese
- House Cured Smoked Salmon Pastrami with Spring Radishes & Local Sprouts
- Tri-color Quinoa Salad with Oranges and Roasted Leeks
- Pomodoro Campanelli Salad with Tomatoes, Mozzarella, Basil, Drizzled with Fig Balsamic Glaze
- Haricot Verts with Truffle Butter
- Roasted Garlic & Fresh Thyme Tri-Color Fingerling Potatoes
- House Smoked Turkey Breast with Spring Wild Mushrooms & Roasted Shallots
- Lake Superior Ruby Red Trout with Dill Capers & Lemon Butter Sauce
- Garlic & Herb Crusted Slow Roasted Prime Rib with Demi Glace
- Elegant assortment of Mini Pastries, Mousses, and Tortes
- Coffee, Juices and Soft Drinks
Make your reservation today!
Michigan Memories Commencement Reception
Graduating seniors, their families, and guests are invited to a reception, hosted by University Unions, on Saturday, May 4 following the commencement ceremony. Students can reminisce over the past four years by taking a walk through the Michigan Memories pictorial display featuring noteworthy headlines from the Michigan Daily during their years at the University of Michigan. The reception will be held in the Michigan Union Art Lounge located on the first floor of the Union. Light refreshments will be provided. For more information please contact the University Unions Center for Campus Involvement at (734) 763-5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hold Your Commencement Celebration on Campus!
Commemorate your graduation with a reception, lunch or dinner at one of three distinctive unions at the University of Michigan. For 100 years, the historic Michigan Union and Michigan League have provided catering to the University. For those celebrating on North Campus - Pierpont Commons offers fabulous fare surrounded by all the natural beauty of North Campus. If you prefer another campus location, University Catering can deliver direct to your door.
University Unions is offering complimentary banquet rooms May 3-5, 2013 with a minimum purchase of ten full service meals. For more information, please contact the University Unions Event Services at 734-764-UUES.
On behalf of University Unions, “Congratulations Class of 2013!”